Want to be part of our journey? We are currently looking for new employees
Kongsberg Ferrotech continue to grow. Right now, we are looking for three engineering specialists that shares our passion of solving complex subsea problems. We’ll give you the freedom to challenge, think differently and innovate in everything you do!
Kongsberg Ferrotech was established in 2014. Since then, we have developed advanced underwater robotic systems for inspection, repair, and maintenance of subsea pipelines, offshore structures, and subsea power cables. The remotely operated robot, Nautilus, is now field proven and is completing its first robotic service operation in Southeast Asia in 2022.
Kongsberg Ferrotech has joined forces with Equinor, Gassco, and Sintef to develop advanced 3D printing technologies for repairs of equipment on the seabed.
– To date, we have 13 employees, and we are now seeking engineering specialists to respond to the projected international growth of our company, says Christopher Carlsen, CEO at Kongsberg Ferrotech.
To support our competent team, we are looking for three engineering specialists within systems engineering, project engineering, and design engineering.
Systems Engineer – job tasks and responsibilities:
- System development and design incl. engineering documentation
- Perform concept evaluation of the overall systems
- Ensure compliance with relevant client- and industry standards
- Responsible for interface handling of external resources
- Support assembly and testing of equipment at sub-suppliers and KF workshops, and potentially participate in offshore operations
Project and Design Engineers – job tasks and responsibilities:
- Concept-, system- and detail design
- Prepare drawings and engineering documentation
- Follow up manufacturing and other project activities
- Support in qualification and test program
- Support assembly and testing of equipment
Interested? Learn more and apply here: