Join us in developing new generations of riser and pipeline integrity management systems!
Designer / Senior Designer
Kongsberg Ferrotech AS is developing robotic riser and pipeline integrity management systems. Through our collaborative partnerships with oil and gas majors, we are developing complete riser and pipeline maintenance solutions which extends life of field, cuts costs, and improves performance significantly.
Following successful tests of our robots and increasing workload, we are expanding the team and are looking for experienced resources within Mechanical Design Engineering.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform concept and detail design
- Prepare drawings and engineering documentation
- Prepare and hold Design Reviews for products and components as required
- Provide engineering support to internal and external stakeholders
- Support assembly and testing of equipment at sub-suppliers and KF workshops
- Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience with Solid Works or other CAD systems
- Experience from the oil and gas industry
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Practical, hands-on experience is an advantage
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Excellent Norwegian and English communication skills – written and oral
- Team player
Kongsberg Ferrotech is a rapidly growing company with an international market. The right candidate will have excellent career opportunities both in Norway and abroad.
Place of work: Kongsberg, Norway
Start date: To be agreed
Solfrid Østby email@example.com (+47 459 13 452)
Torgeir Bræin firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Carlsen email@example.com